· Landlord’s insurance does not cover tenant’s property. Tenants are encouraged to secure renter’s insurance.
· Tenant may pay rent via money order to landlord or make direct deposit to bank. Rent is due on the 1st of the month, there is no grace period.
· No smoking inside the property or within 15 feet of an open window.
· No pets
· No outdoor fryers.
· No large containers of water without written approval from landlord – this includes water beds, fish tanks, etc.
· No pools in the yard with the exception of small baby pools that must be drained after each use.
· No painting, wallpaper or home improvement projects.
· No nails or screws in walls without written consent of landlord.
· Notify landlord immediately with safety concerns or if repairs are needed or suspected.
· Keep the home in clean condition so as not to attract insects or rodents. Notify landlord immediately if extermination may be necessary.